The end of a marriage is never easy. The stakes are made even higher when the couple has significant assets that must be accounted for and properly divided. Having experienced legal representation on your side is essential in these types of cases. At the Law Offices of Richard K. Isles, our high net worth divorce lawyers in Riverside have been handling complex family cases for more than 26 years. We can help guide you through the complex divorce process and protect your valuable interests.
We Handle All Issues Involved in Complex Divorce Cases
A divorce is rarely easy or simple. However, the amount of assets involved in high net worth divorce cases can lead to prolonged and emotionally contentious conflicts. Even if the parties are splitting amicably, there are a number of aspects to the property division of marital assets that must be considered. At the Law Offices of Richard K. Isles, we handle all of the issues that may arise in a complex divorce, including:
- Asset division according to the terms of a prenuptial agreement
- Business and professional practice valuation
- Hidden asset investigation
- Appraisals of real estate
- Valuation of stocks, bonds and other investments
- Division of employment benefits, including retirement benefits such as pensions and 401(k)s
- Setting up Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
- Spousal support or alimony
Experienced and Dedicated Representation
When looking for a Riverside divorce lawyer, it is important to hire someone with experience who you can trust. We have been practicing family law in the Riverside area for more than 26 years. We understand what it takes to achieve a successful resolution for our clients. You can rely on us to be diplomatic and understanding as we work on your case. However, we are not afraid to be aggressive in the courtroom if that is what is required to ensure that your valuable interests are protected.