Riverside Family Law Attorney
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR CHILD? ARE YOU READY TO MOVE FORWARD TO OBTAIN YOUR RIGHTS AS A PARENT? ARE YOU READY TO START A PARENTING PLAN?
Just imagine what it will be like to wake up in the morning and know your child is safe, in your custody. Let alone being able to take your child to visit grandparents and interact with the family. Your life will change because you have finally achieved your goal to get your child into your life and to be part of the decision making in your child’s life.
Are you ready to begin?
If your ready to go, we can help. Attorney Isles has represented countless men who have not enforced their parental rights. Men who have had enough and want to be a part of their child’s life. Our best advice is don’t wait! We can provide you with over 26 years of experience in the local Courts.
When clients go through the Paternity process they usually begin with only advice from friends and relatives prior to coming into our office for their initial consultation. One after another they find out how they can benefit emotionally by becoming involved in their child’s life. There’s nothing more valuable.
Contact our Riverside divorce lawyer today for help with your paternity case.
Establishing Paternity in Riverside
Often you hear the term “Father’s Rights” in family law advertisements or on signs off the freeway. Well, actually it doesn’t matter if your a father or a mother. What counts is the paternity test results. In other words, are the DNA results going to show you as the biological parent and if so, you may start a Paternity Action. This is the method used to establish Paternity.
Why would you want to establish Paternity?
Simple: To start a parenting plan so you can get involved in your child’s life and bring them closer to your family (grandparents want to know their grandchildren too). But here are some more valid reasons:
- Obtaining child support
- Dissolving court-ordered child support for a child that is not your own
- Child custody and visitation determination (“parenting plan”)
- Obtaining a visitation schedule so you may be involved in the raising of your child
- Parental health history for the child’s future health related matters
Call us if any of the following applies to you:
- You recently gave birth to a child and wish to claim child support from your baby’s father.
- You are a man who was in a relationship with a recent mother or mother-to-be and you need to determine whether you are the father before you are locked into paying child support for 18 years.
- You plan to adopt a child and need to establish the child’s paternity before seeking termination of the father’s parental rights.
Contact the Law Offices of Richard K. Isles
A successful Paternity outcome requires a knowledgeable attorney who is adept at interpreting and applying complex laws. Riverside Family Law attorney Richard K. Isles has focused on Family Law matters for clients for over 26 years. He and his staff are dedicated to providing the best representation and service that is necessary for a positive outcome for you.
If you’re ready to change your life and start your Paternity case, call our Riverside paternity law office to discuss the issues at hand. Time after time our clients thank us for aggressively litigating their paternity case to change their life for the better. Call our caring staff who will help guide you and as always, we will schedule a complimentary office consultation.